Stop Painting Rewards Program!
At Stop-Painting.com we seek to offer loyal customers even better value by inviting them to join our Customer Reward Program.
The Customer Reward Program operates by rewarding members with a 1%, 2% or 3% return once their accumulated dollar value spent in our store reaches certain thresholds. So the greater your spend, the greater your money back entitlement.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The Customer Reward Card program, [The Reward Program] is operated by Insite Solutions, LLC. Participation in The Reward Program indicates agreement to be bound by its Terms and Conditions as detailed below.
2. A Member must opt-in at check-out in order to participate in the Reward Program.
3. Only individuals may participate in The Reward Program. The initial and all subsequent transactions will be included in the Member's Reward Account provided the same email address (account log-in) is used when the account is created.
4. Details along with the Member's transaction history and mailing requests will be held on a database maintained by Insite Solutions, Inc. in order to administer The Reward Program. Under no circumstances will information be made available to any other parties or used for any other purpose unless required by law.
5. Members are eligible for reward disbursement/cash out any time after 1 year from initial purchase and sign-up.
6. A Member's Reward Level is determined by the Member's Accumulated Dollar Value spent at http://stop-painting.com
Level 1 $5,000 - $9,999 = 1%
Level 2 $10,000 - $24,999 = 2%
Level 3 $25,000 and up = 3%
7. All transactions on the Customer Reward Account accrue in the member's name only and cannot be assigned, sold, refunded, transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Registration in The Reward Program indicates a member's agreement to receive mailings including special offer & event information and newsletters & catalogs.
9. The Customer Reward is neither a credit, debit or stored value gift and is to be only used for purposes associated with the operation of The Reward Program.
10. All returns, or credits will be deducted from the Members Accumulated Store $Value Spent.
11. Any disputes relating to transactions in a member's Reward Account should be raised with Insite Solutions, LLC as soon as practical. Insite Solutions, LLC retains absolute discretion in the resolution of all disputes and Insite Solutions, LLC decision is final and binds Reward Program Members.
12. Insite Solutions, LLC. reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
1. decline to issue Customer Rewards;
2. on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Customer Rewards or entitlements to Discounts;
3. terminate a participant membership in The Reward Program; or
4. terminate The Reward Program.
Reasonable grounds for withdrawal or cancellation of membership include:
1. any abuse or attempted abuse of the Customer Rewards or The Reward Program;
3. any use or attempted use of a Customer Reward in a manner contrary to these Terms and Conditions; or
4. any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty of a member in connection with The Reward Program.
13. Insite Solutions, LLC will not be liable for the suspension or termination of The Reward Program on any account whatsoever. All conditions and warranties, whether express or implied and whether arising under statute or otherwise, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied to Members under The Reward Program are expressly excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
14. Insite Solutions, LLC is not liable for;
1. Any delay in issuing customer rewards.
2. The suspension and/or termination of The Reward Program.
18. Insite Solutions, LLC reserves the right to make any changes at any time to these Terms and Conditions and to any part of The Reward Program. A current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the Insite Solutions, LLC website at www.stop-painting.com.